Release date - October 19, 2018.
- Added pagination to the project dashboard for accounts with large number of projects.
- The library now shows a progress indicator when creating Sketch or Illustrator files within Haiku.
- In the rare event of a crash, users will now receive a helpful error message and a diagnostic code that can be shared with Haiku support.
- Lottie export now supports SVGs with non-standard viewboxes.
- Increased the clickable area for changing the Timeline display mode between frames and seconds.
- Syncing external designs is now automatically disabled after editing nested element properties on the timeline.
- Improved the performance of the Timeline when many rows are open.
- You can now see nested groups and elements in the Timeline.
- Fixed an edge case causing a crash when changing the zoom of the Timeline from the scroll bar.
- Fixed issues and increased flexibility around Figma import URLs and project names.
- Fixed visual glitches on certain scenarios when dragging items from the Library to the Stage.
- Improved Firefox compatibility for Haikus with complex SVGs.
- Fixed broken images on the
share.haiku.aiprofile page when using raster images.
- Fixed an issue causing the component name to sometimes appear offset from the artboard.
- Set the multi-line expression editor tab width to 2 spaces.
- Corrected the position of mouse events when the artboard is zoomed.
- Fixed issues with missing raster images after duplicating a project.